Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Food Services 2020
Most survey respondents from the food services sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, UCC software Web/video/audio conferencing services are the communication & collaboration software and service types that most enterprises in the food services sector would consider investments on over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that IoT, currently network sensors attract most IoT hardware investments, while IoT/M2M security would be the most prominent IoT software investment in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Food Services -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Food Services enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Food Services enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Food Services sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Food Services enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Garnering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2028, the global enterprise asset management market is projected to reach worth of USD 9,561 million by 2028-end.The report provides in-depth analysisView Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Pharmaceuticals Sector, 2021 UpdateAccording to GlobalDatas Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the pharmaceuticals sectorView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Medical Devices Sector, 2021 UpdateAccording to GlobalDatas Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the medicalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request