Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Energy 2020
Most survey respondents from the energy sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, UCC and dedicated internet/leased line will be the communication & collaboration software and service types that will attract investments from most enterprises in the energy sector in the next two years.
The survey also reveals that to IoT, security sensors and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) will be the most prominent IoT hardware and software investments, respectively, in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Energy -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Energy enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Energy enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Energy sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Energy enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Airbnb Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesFounded in 2008, Airbnb, Inc. (Airbnb) operates an online marketplace offering hospitality services. The companys mobile application (app) enables users to list, discover, andView Report
Global Enterprise Storage Outlook to 2024 Global Enterprise Storage Outlook to 2024 analyses the current trends, drivers and challenges impacting the enterprise storage market. The report also presents view ofView Report
Hong Kong Enterprise ICT Investment Trends 2020The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in Hong Kong will be spent on running business as usualView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request