Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Medical Devices 2020
Most survey respondents from the Medical Devices sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from the medical devices sector said that their enterprises would see a decrease in their intended ICT budget for 2020 after the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to communications and collaboration investments, unified communication & collaboration (UCC) will be the popular investment area in communications and collaboration software for most enterprises in the medical devices sector in the next two years. With regard to communications and collaboration service especially, most enterprises are considering investing in dedicated internet/leased line over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in the medical devices sector have either already outsourced their key IT functions or are considering outsourcing them over the next two years
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Medical Devices -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Medical Devices enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Medical Devices enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Medical Devices sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Medical Devices enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Heineken N.V. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHeineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, softView Report
Nordstrom Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn order to foster innovations and achieve greater operational efficiencies by tapping emerging technologies, Nordstrom launched Innovations Lab in 2010.Launched in 2010, Nordstrom InnovationView Report
Hong Kong Enterprise ICT Investment Trends 2020The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in Hong Kong will be spent on running business as usualView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request