Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Retail 2020
Most survey respondents from the Retail sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to client computing hardware, thin client devices will be the popular investment areas for most enterprises in the retail sector over the next two years, while managed print services currently attracts a major share of investment in the client computing services category.
The survey also reveals that application development and management business process management software will be the most prominent investment area for most enterprises in the retail sector over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Retail -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Retail enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Retail enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Retail sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Retail enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Garnering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2028, the global enterprise asset management market is projected to reach worth of USD 9,561 million by 2028-end.The report provides in-depth analysisView Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Pharmaceuticals Sector, 2021 UpdateAccording to GlobalDatas Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the pharmaceuticals sectorView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Medical Devices Sector, 2021 UpdateAccording to GlobalDatas Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the medicalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request