Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Retail 2020
Most survey respondents from the Retail sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to client computing hardware, thin client devices will be the popular investment areas for most enterprises in the retail sector over the next two years, while managed print services currently attracts a major share of investment in the client computing services category.
The survey also reveals that application development and management business process management software will be the most prominent investment area for most enterprises in the retail sector over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Retail -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Retail enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Retail enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Retail sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Retail enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Airbnb Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesFounded in 2008, Airbnb, Inc. (Airbnb) operates an online marketplace offering hospitality services. The companys mobile application (app) enables users to list, discover, andView Report
Global Enterprise Storage Outlook to 2024 Global Enterprise Storage Outlook to 2024 analyses the current trends, drivers and challenges impacting the enterprise storage market. The report also presents view ofView Report
Hong Kong Enterprise ICT Investment Trends 2020The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in Hong Kong will be spent on running business as usualView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request