Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Education 2020
Most survey respondents from the education sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
Most also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was beforehand.
With regards to security investments, content filtering/anti-spam/firewalls/VPN and IT security management will be the security hardware and security software categories, respectively, that most enterprises in the education sector are considering investments on over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that communication & collaboration, currently UCC attracts most enterprise communications & collaboration software investments, while web/video/audio conferencing service will be the most prominent communication & collaboration service investments over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Education -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Education enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Education enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Education sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Education enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Pharmaceuticals Sector, 2021 UpdateAccording to GlobalDatas Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the pharmaceuticals sectorView Report
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Medical Devices Sector, 2021 UpdateAccording to GlobalDatas Information & Communication Technology (ICT) decision makers survey, the largest share of enterprise ICT budget in the medicalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request