Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in United Kingdom (UK) 2020
Most survey respondents from the UK confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from the UK said that their enterprises would see considerable reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period
With regards to security investments, content filtering/anti-spam/firewalls/VPN and cloud security will be the security hardware and software categories respectively that will receive investments from most enterprises in the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in the UK are already outsourcing their key IT functions now or are considering outsourcing them over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in UK -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into UK based enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into UK based enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in UK
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the UK based enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Heineken N.V. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHeineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, softView Report
Nordstrom Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn order to foster innovations and achieve greater operational efficiencies by tapping emerging technologies, Nordstrom launched Innovations Lab in 2010.Launched in 2010, Nordstrom InnovationView Report
Hong Kong Enterprise ICT Investment Trends 2020The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in Hong Kong will be spent on running business as usualView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request