Bayer AG - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Bayer implemented a five-year global IT strategy to drive its digital business transformation by aligning itself to new technologies like cloud, IoT, and AI among others, and using them to create various digital platforms.
Bayer is digitally transforming its internal operations to improve productivity and efficiency and have cost-effective functional areas. For example, it deployed a digital twin-based scheduling program at its pharma manufacturing site in Italy, bringing improvements in its quality-control lab, and transforming it into a smart factory.
Bayer is using 3D printing to manufacture plastic face shields, ventilator components, and other personal protection equipment parts for healthcare workers. The company has increased its capacity to produce up to 500 medical face shields a day using 3D printing technology.
The report provides information and insights into Bayers technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of investments in companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for Bayer are 3D printing, artificial intelligence, augmented & virtual reality, big data, blockchain, cybersecurity, healthtech, IoT, mobile health, and robotics.
- Bayer partnered and invested mainly in companies which would enable it to optimize its drug discovery and IT operational procedures.
- In consumer health area, digital health model can enable Bayer to bring new medicines to patients faster, help healthcare providers get right diagnosis and personalize treatments to individuals, and bring new non-pharma solutions. Bayer is leveraging digital technologies to diagnose diseases with more precision and in less time, and provide timely, personalized treatments.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Bayers technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and investments of Bayer.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Hubs & Accelerator Programs
Investment Arm-Leaps by Bayer
Leaps by Bayer - Tech Investments
Partnership and Investment Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Major ICT Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Bayer AGBayer AG (Bayer), headquartered at Germany, is a life science company engaged in research, development, manufacture, and supply of products for healthcare and agriculture.ScopeTheView Report
Benteler International AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBenteler International AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
RUAG International Holding AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRUAG International Holding AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request