Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea Bissau today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenues in Guinea-Bissau will grow from $67.8 million in 2021 to $94.0 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%, supported by revenue growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data service revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 15.7% during 2021-2026, driven by increasing mobile data ARPU, smartphone users, and mobile network expansions and improvements. Moreover, fixed broadband service revenues will increase from US$0.7 million in 2021 to US$1.3 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.2%, supported by the efforts from the government to improve ICT infrastructure in the country and operators leveraging their mobile networks to provide fixed wireless access services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guinea-Bissau.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau will grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile data revenue will reach $56.7 million by 2026 led by growing consumption of mobile data services and increasing data ARPU.
- 2G will be the leading mobile technology in 2021. 4G subscriptions will grow at a fastest CAGR of 24.2% supported by the ongoing 4G coverage expansion by operator like Orange Guinea-Bissau.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea-Bissaus telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea-Bissaus mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guinea-Bissaus telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Guinea-Bissau Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea Bissau today, withView Report
Guinea-Bissau Country Intelligence ReportTotal telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau will reach US$67 million in 2019, an increase of 2.3% from 2018, which is mainly due to growth in mobile dataView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request