COVID-19 Impact on Telecom Infrastructure Equipment - Thematic research
The COVID-19 outbreak is now travelling around the world, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. This report discusses the impact of the virus on leading companies in the telecom infrastructure equipment sector.
At the time of writing, the global lockdown has had minimal impact on the telecom infrastructure supply chain, with major suppliers like Ericsson, Nokia, Cisco, Huawei, and ZTE able to access technology components. However, there is a risk that the COVID-19 crisis will affect the ability of these companies to both acquire manufacturing materials and deliver finished goods.
- This report analyzes the impact of COVID-19 on the global telecom infrastructure equipment sector.
- It identifies those companies that may benefit from the impact of COVID-19 over a 12-month period, as well as those companies that will lose out.
- It includes a thematic screen, that ranks the leading companies in this sector on the basis of overall leadership in the 10 themes that matter most to their industry, including COVID-19. This generates a leading indicator of future performance.
Reasons to Buy
- COVID-19 is by far the most significant theme to affect the technology industry in 2020. It is effectively a stress test on companies ability to cope with extreme shocks.
- COVID-19 will test the financial robustness of companies. Many companies will not survive this initial phase. Almost all others will suffer a significant drop in revenues.
- This report will help you understand the impact of COVID-19 on the telecom infrastructure equipment sector and identify which types of companies could potentially benefit from the impact of COVID-19, as well as those businesses that are set to lose out.
COVID-19 is Now a Major Theme for 2020
COVID-19 Impact on Telecom Infrastructure Equipment
Telecom Infrastructure Equipment Sector Scorecard
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
COVID-19 Cross-Sector Impact - Thematic Research (September 2021)This report analyzes the impact of COVID-19 across industry sectors. It provides side-by-side analysis of alternative datasets to present you with unique quantitativeView Report
COVID-19 Cross-Sector Impact - Thematic Research (August 2021)This report analyzes the impact of COVID-19 across industry sectors. It provides side-by-side analysis of alternative datasets to present you with unique quantitativeView Report
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis By Drug Type (Generic, Innovative), Manufacturing Type (In-House, Outsourced), Application,, By Region, By Country: Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 32.1 Billion in the year 2020. The growth of Peptide Therapeutics is directly associated with drug development. New drug discoveryView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Anheuser-Busch InBev, Update 2021 COVID-19 Impact on Anheuser-Busch InBev, Update 2021 reports key findings as of 23rd March, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request