Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Asia-Pacific
Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Asia-Pacific, a new Telecom Insider Report provides an executive-level overview of the video entertainment market in Asia-Pacific. It delivers deep qualitative and quantitative insight into the pay-TV and OTT-SVoD markets in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
Pay TV penetration in the Asia-Pacific region is set to increase slightly through 2024, weighed down by cord-cutting trends where more and more households are swapping out their pay-TV subscriptions for OTT-SVoD alternatives. However, rapidly deploying FTTH/P networks are spurring on the growth of IPTV, pushing overall pay TV growth into positive territory.
Viewers are increasingly eschewing the traditional pay-TV concept with contract lock-in and limited mobility for a TV anywhere concept that OTT-SVoD alternative can offer. Traditional pay-TV service providers need to look for ways to differentiate their service proposition by improving their delivery platforms and securing quality content.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Pay-TV and OTT video key trends; analyzes the main competitive trends affecting the pay-TV and OTT video markets in Asia-Pacific, focusing on: cord-cutting, content creation, and network improvements.
- Section 2: Pay-TV market in Asia-Pacific; provides a detailed description of the pay-TV market in the region, looking at subscriber growth, penetration trends, service adoption by technology, and pay-TV ARPU and revenue evolution for the 2019-2024 period. It also looks at SVoD adoption trends in Asia-Pacific for the 2019-2024 period.
- Section 3: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for pay-TV and SVoD service providers.
- Over the last few years, Asia-Pacific markets have been experiencing tepid subscriber growth due to pressure from OTT video alternatives, a trend that we expect will continue over the forecast period.
- It is expected that the rapid growth in IPTV at the expense of cable will continue due to major FTTH/P network expansions in the region, such as in Thailand and New Zealand.
- Traditional pay-TV service players are increasingly incorporating OTT as part of their service package, such as through partnerships or developing their own OTT platform as catch-up TV.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in the Asia-Pacific video entertainment market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by pay-TV service providers that illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the pay-TV market and OTT-SVoD, providing a number of actionable recommendations for pay-TV and SVoD service providers.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the pay-TV and OTT market dynamics, analyzing key trends and strategies.
Section 1: Pay-TV and OTT video key trends
Main pay-TV trends in Asia-Pacific
OTT video market context
Main OTT video trends in Asia-Pacific
Section 2: Pay-TV and OTT video markets in Asia-
Asia-Pacific demographics at a glance
Asia-Pacific in a global context
Pay-TV adoption in Asia-Pacific
Pay-TV ARPU evolution in Asia-Pacific
Pay-TV service revenue evolution in Asia-Pacific
SVOD trends in Asia-Pacific
Section 3: Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
This data comprises quarterly metrics for pay-TV engagement in 50 countries, including market shares, access technology splits and quarterly growth figures. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Europe market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1195View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20212026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the pay-TV and OTT video market in the Middle East and North Africa, and includes overviews of countries in the region. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request