Cloud Computing - Thematic Research
Cloud computings importance has grown significantly in recent years. It has enabled the use of shared IT infrastructure and services to create a flexible, scalable, and on-demand IT environment. The cloud is now the dominant model for delivering and maintaining enterprise IT resources, including hardware (e.g., compute, storage, and networking), software (e.g., database, analytics, and enterprise resource planning), and platforms and tools for application developers.
Cloud computing provides users with an approach to consuming IT that is significantly more flexible, resource-efficient, and cost-effective compared to traditional IT. Cloud-based IT resources can be delivered privately, for use by one or a specific group of enterprises, or publicly, where IT resources are accessed according to multi-tenancy principles. Hybrid cloud environments, which combine the use of both public and private cloud, are becoming increasingly popular among enterprises that aim to enjoy the benefits of both.
- This report provides an overview of the cloud computing theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including market size and growth forecasts for cloud services (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) and cloud infrastructure (private cloud services, hybrid cloud services, and cloud management platforms).
- The detailed value chain breaks down enterprise cloud spending into three categories: cloud infrastructure, cloud services, and cloud professional services.
Reasons to Buy
- The traditional IT stack is shifting to the cloud computing stack.
- This report will help readers make sense of this shift and understand the business benefits that can be derived from cloud computing.
- In addition, the report identifies those technology vendors that are leading and lagging across the enterprise cloud market, as well as highlighting those companies that are disrupting the sector.
- Also included in this report are market forecasts that take into account the impact of COVID-19 on cloud spending.
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market 2022 - Industry Briefing
The global cloud-based contact center market is anticipated to increase by USD 44 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 22.7 percent.This industry report offers market estimates ofView Report
Operator and public cloud provider partnerships 2H 2021: trends and analysis
Operator and public cloud provider partnerships 2H2021: trends and analysis market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market 2022-2028
According to market research study published by , the market size of the global healthcare cloud computing sector is expected to rise by USD 28.0 billion with a CAGR ofView Report
High-Performance Computing - Thematic Research
High-Performance Computing - Thematic ResearchSupercomputers have existed since the 1960s, but there has been renewed interest in high-performing machines in the last decade. Developments in artificial intelligence (AI) and theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request