Marriott International, Inc.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Marriott is tapping the power of Alternative Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Big Data, E-commerce, Mobile, Connectivity, Office of the Future, and Digital Media technologies for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
Marriott has been developing a smart hotel room prototype equipped with connected solutions including mobile and voice optimized controls and personalized presets that can respond to customer preferences.
Marriott launched a new pop-up hotel innovation lab in 2017 to create an interactive model hotel experience in its Aloft and Element brands.
Marriotts vendors for major ICT contracts include Alliance Data Systems Corp, Accenture Plc, and International Business Machines (IBM) Corp
The report provides information and insights into Marriott Internationals tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital venture
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Marriott International is focusing on integrating most of the services in its innovative mobile apps.
- The company is tapping predictive analytics to identify and attract the most profitable customers and service areas
- Marriott International introduced its first Hotel Innovation Incubator, M Beta, as a part of its strategy to transform the traditional hotel experience
- Marriott revealed the plans to deploy electrostatic sprayer and UV technology disinfectants to prevent COVID-19
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Marriott Internationals tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Marriott.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator and Innovation lab
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Marriott International, Inc.
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Marriott International, Inc. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Food And Beverage Services Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Restaurants And Mobile Food Services, Bars And Cafes, Catering Services And Food Contractors , Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Cafeterias, Grill Buffets, And Buffets, Mobile Food Services , Snack And Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars, Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages) , Food Service Contractors, Catering Services Covering: Compass Group PLC, McDonalds, Starbucks, Marriott International, Subway
The food and beverage services market consists of sales of food and beverage services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide meals, snacks, and beverages to customer orderView Report
Non-Residential Accommodation Services Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Hotel And Other Travel Accommodation, Camping And Caravanning, Students And Workers Non-residential Accommodation , Hotel And Motel, Casino Hotels, Bed And Breakfast Accommodation, All Other Traveler Accommodation , RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks And Campgrounds, Recreational And Vacation Camps , Dormitories, Off Campus Establishments, Migrant Workers Camps Covering: Marriott International, Hilton Worldwide, Wyndham Corporation, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
The non-residential accommodation services market consists of sales of non-residential accommodation services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that provide lodging or short-term accommodation for travelers,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request