Nestlé S.A.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Nestle S.A. (Nestle) is a food and beverages company, offering more than 2,000 branded products across 190 countries. The company classifies its business operations into six reportable segments: Zone Americas (AMS); Zone Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa (EMENA); Zone Asia, Oceania, and sub-Saharan Africa (AOA); Nestle Waters; Nestle Nutrition; and Other Business.
The report provides information and insights into Nestle SAs activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Digital Acceleration Team (DAT): Nestle formed the DAT to drive innovation. DAT members work on strategic business ideas, often joining in hackathons and major problem-solving activities to allow experimentation and flexibility for better innovative ideas.
- Nestle is leveraging blockchain technology for supply chain traceability and transparency. In 2019, Nestle announced a blockchain technology pilot program in collaboration with OpenSC, to allow its consumers track the entire lifecycle of a product from farm to stores by scanning the QR code on the packaging using their smartphones.
- Nestle has been taking measures to reorganize its global IT operations to accelerate its digital transformation. In 2018, Nestle reorganized parts of its IT operations to benefit from its technology hub in Spain and other Nestle locations, to gain access to digital tools and transform itself operations digitally.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Nestle SAs operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Nestle SA.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Nestle S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesNestle S.A. (Nestle) is a food and beverages company, offering more than 2,000 branded products across 190 countries. The company classifies its business operationsView Report
Nestle S.A.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesNestle S.A. (Nestle) is a food and beverages company, offering more than 2,000 branded products across 190 countries. The company classifies its business operations intoView Report
Avianca Holdings S.A.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAvianca Holdings SA (Avianca) is an air transportation solutions provider. The company offers services like passenger transportation, aircraft maintenance and operation, freight service, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request