MGM Resorts International: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
MGM Resorts International is actively investing to transform into a digital hospitality and gaming organization. It has been showing interest in emerging technologies such as big data, mobile apps, and automation.
The group leverages big data analytics (BDA) to monitor its casino games
MGM Resorts International launched a digital venture unit dedicated to the technical innovation of the company.
MGMs vendors for major ICT contracts include Oracle, Microsoft, Stayntouch, and Freedompay
The report provides information and insights into MGM Resorts Internationals tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital venture
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- MGM Resorts International is focusing on integrating most of the services in its innovative mobile apps.
- The company is tapping automated systems for enhancing operational efficiency.
- MGM partnered with WaterStart on a pilot project with SNWA and Apana to conserve water through data analytics
- MGM deployed robots named Fetch and Jett to deliver food to guest suites, in one of the hotels that it manages
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into MGM Resorts Internationals tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of MGM.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
MGM Resorts International - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMGM Resorts International is actively investing to transform into a digital hospitality and gaming organization. It has been showing interest in emerging technologiesView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request