Carrefour S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Carrefour S.A.: In 2018, Carrefour Brazil launched its first Innovation Forum in So Paulo, to bring together technology specialists, leaders, and companies.
C4 Retail Lab: Founded in 2017, C4 Retail Lab is a technology incubator in Poland to encourage young entrepreneurs and implement new technological innovations in the retail industry.
The report provides information and insights into Carrefours tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and incubator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Carrefour is leveraging digital technologies to innovate retail industry by popularizing digital businesses, to cater to a wide variety consumers.
- The company established strategic partnerships with several technology firms to drive innovation and enhance business operations by emphasizing convenient payments systems and to make the selling process more streamlined.
- Carrefour, as part of its five-year growth strategy, is planning to increase investments into digital commerce by six-fold to 2.8 billion by 2022.
- Carrefour is using AI technology to optimize its supply chain including inventory management and reduce waste. AI solutions help the company efficiently manage inventory levels across its warehouses serving both physical outlets and e-commerce services.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Carrefours tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of Carrefour
Digital Transformation Strategy
Disruptive Tech Theme Map
Partner & Acquisitions Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Carrefour S.A.Carrefour S.A. (Carrefour) is a global consumer goods retailer. The company operates multi-format and omni-channel retail platforms. It operatesthrough a network of hypermarkets, supermarkets,View Report
Accor S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAccorHotels (Accor) is a hotel operator. The company manages and franchises luxury and upscale, midscale and economy hotels. It operates hotels under various brandView Report
FOOD DELIVERY BRANDS S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportFOOD DELIVERY BRANDS S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request