GlaxoSmithKline plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Action Potential Venture Capital is the bioelectronic medicines venture arm of GSK. It is focused on investing in start-ups which are involved in development of neuromodulation medical devices and adaptive bioelectronics. Headquartered in Palo Alto, the venture arm invests in start-ups across the globe.
The report provides information and insights into GSKs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and venture arm
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- GlaxoSmithKline is tapping key disruptive technologies to strengthen its operational and service competences. Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data, Blockchain, Mobile Health, Robotics, and Augmented Reality are the key technologies under focus for the company. Cloud, Genomic, and Ecommerce are the other focusing areas of the company.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc is investing in emerging technologies and is also building an internal team with data, analytics and insights, content, media, and e-commerce experts to win the digital competition.
- Using AI and machine learning (ML) for Drug Discovery & Development
- Focus on Functional Genomics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into GSKs tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of GSK
Digital Transformation Strategy
Disruptive Tech Theme Map
Venture Arm-SR One
SR One Investments
Action Potential Venture Capital (APVC) Venture Arm
ICT Budget & Contracts
Investor - Partner Network Map
GlaxoSmithKline plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAction Potential Venture Capital is the bioelectronic medicines venture arm of GSK. It is focused on investing in start-ups which are involved in developmentView Report
Respiratory Diseases Drugs Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Anti-Asthmatics And COPD Drugs, Cough And Cold Preparations Covering: GlaxosmithKline Plc, AstraZeneca Plc, Merck & Co, Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson
The respiratory diseases drugs market consists of sales of respiratory diseases drugs and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce drugs to treat respiratory diseases suchView Report
Purplebricks Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPurplebricks Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Grainger plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGrainger plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request