Bouygues SA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
To achieve transformation in the construction and real estate sector, Bouygues Construction initiated Matching Up, a program to accelerate and support open-innovation projects between startups and group employees. Targeting its operational needs, the regularly company calls for projects to identify and develop sustainable partnerships.
Open Innovation is a group-wide initiative launched in 2015 with the hope that it can benefit all its business segments in their innovation efforts.
Bouygues E-lab was originally set in 2001 to extend decision support services to Bouygues SA.
The report provides information and insights into Bouygues SAs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation/accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Bouygues is tapping key disruptive technologies to drive innovation in its construction business. Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, augmented reality, 3D printing, mobile, building information modelling (BIM), and office of the future are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- Bouygues Construction considers innovation as its main source of added value, and bets big on shared innovation.
- Bouygues established a Transformers Club, a group of employees from all its business segments.
- The company is leveraging the power of disruptive technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, and augmented reality (AR) to drive innovation in its construction business, build connected homes and smart cities, and automate some operational activities such as site monitoring.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Bouyguess tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of Bouygues.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Disruptive Tech Theme Map
Partner and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Bouygues SA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesTo achieve transformation in the construction and real estate sector, Bouygues Construction initiated Matching Up, a program to accelerate and support open-innovation projects betweenView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Bouygues SABouygues SA is a diversified multinational conglomerate with business interests in construction, telecom (Bouygues Telecom), and media (TF1) businesses.ScopeThe report provides information and insightsView Report
TPF SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Enel Generacion Chile SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportEnel Generacion Chile SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request