The Coca-Cola Co: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola) is a producer, distributor, and retailer of non-alcoholic beverages. It offers carbonated beverages and a variety of still beverages including juices, energy, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, waters, and sports drinks. Additionally, it sells beverages under multiple brands such as Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Fanta, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Powerade, Dasani, FUZE TEA, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, and Del Valle. Coca-Cola markets its products to distributors, wholesalers, retailers and independent bottling partners. The company has a business presence across Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), North America, and Asia-Pacific.
Coca-Cola is focusing towards growth strategy by tapping the power of AI and big data in analyzing customer data to support innovation, research, pricing decisions, optimizing overtime costs, supply chain management, and offering personalized services and enhanced experience to its customers. The company also has the North Americas Decision Science and Data Strategy Center of Excellence to analyze data across Cokes digital ecosystem to draw meaningful insights.
Coca-Cola is following the content-driven liquid & linked social media strategy that works on multiple geographies and cultures, and uses different media channels to engage with its customers, answer their queries, and connects with them through social media marketing campaigns such as Tweet a Coke campaign, #RefreshtheFeed, #KindnessStartsWith, Coke blog and stories, Share a Coke campaign, ThatsGold, Delicious Happiness, #VerdaderoAmigo, We Do, etc
Coca-Cola is reinventing its customer engagement through an omnichannal service strategy to ensure its customers shop from anywhere, anytime, and through any mode. The company leverages multiple digital channels such as mobile, e-commerce, and AR to offer a personalized digital experience to customers and provide them with a wide range of services that suit their needs.
The report provides information and insights into The Coca-Colas activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, Investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Coca-Cola is tapping the power of artificial intelligence, digitalization, digital assistants, image recognition, robotics, behavioral analytics, blockchain, and big data for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- Coca-Cola implemented a new system to automate and optimize its supply chain process by digitalizing the manual stock-taking process.
- They are using image recognition systems, augmented reality, and shelf-mounted cameras to monitor and track products on open shelves and in coolers and based on that extract insights to manage their inventory in real-time.
- In 2015, Coca-Cola has launched its Development and Innovation Lab at Georgia Tech University. The lab aims to explore big data analytics along with other emerging technology solutions to accelerate its business across on-can printing, bluetooth beacons, and wearable technology.
- In 2018, Coca-Cola Amatil, a bottling entity of Coca-Cola, launched a six-months accelerator program (Xcelerate Program) in collaboration with BlueChilli accelerator.
- The program provides startups in Australia and New Zealand Coca-Cola Amatils insights to create innovative technology solutions using IoT, machine learning, blockchain, AI, drones, and biometrics technologies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into The Coca-Colas fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of The Coca-Cola.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator /Innovation Programs
AX Investments & Acquisition
Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Antitrust in Tech, Media, and Telecom (TMT) Industry - Thematic ResearchRegulators will come after Big Tech companies in 10 main regulatory arenas: data privacy, data security, antitrust, tax avoidance, misinformation,View Report
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
COVID-19 Impact on The Coca-Cola Company, H2 2020 Update COVID-19 Impact on The Coca-Cola Company, H2 2020 Update reports key findings as of October 5, 2020 based on market analysis andView Report
The Coca-Cola Co.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesThe Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola) is a producer, distributor, and retailer of non-alcoholic beverages. It offers carbonated beverages and a variety of still beverages includingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request