Phillips 66: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Phillips 66 is incorporating analytics-based decisions to model various business processes efficiently
The company is migrating to cloud platforms to cater to the high computing requirements of the business
Its key technology centers and innovation platform includes partnership with Plug and Play, and the Technology Center
Phillips 66 vendors for major ICT contracts include W Energy Software, GasBuddy, and others.
The report provides information and insights into Phillips 66s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and technology centers and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, innovative solution launch and adoption
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Phillips 66 has formulated digital strategies to automate and enhance its various operations. It has opted for multiple cloud service providers to meet the computing requirements and support its infrastructure and services that are becoming more digital.
- Phillips 66 has been leveraging technologies such as big data, industrial Internet, robotics, and various others to fulfill their digitalization strategies. The company keeps track of the global R&D community for technologies that could impact their business.
- Phillips 66 launched the Technology Center, that conducts applied and fundamental research catering to business segments in the development of innovative solutions
- Phillips 66 developed a unique autonomous robot for storage tank inspection.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Phillips 66 tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Phillips 66.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Platform and Technology Center
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Phillips 66 - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesPhillips 66 is an energy manufacturing and logistics company that operates through four business segments, namely, Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties (M&S).View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request