Avianca Holdings S.A.: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Avianca Holdings SA (Avianca) is an air transportation solutions provider. The company offers services like passenger transportation, aircraft maintenance and operation, freight service, and travel and engineering services, and aircraft maintenance, among others. Avianca also provides hotel booking, mail transportation, airport services, cargo service, car rental, web check-in, baggage allowance, ground handling, and training services, among others. It caters to destinations including the Venezuela, Colombia, Peru US, Canada, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Cuba,, Costa Rica, Argentina, and Spain, among others.
Avianca is using various digital tools and multiple digital channels to improve its customer travel experience by offering them personalized solutions.
Avianca has implemented Simplify OPS and Simplify Crew digital tools to optimize its flight and crew related operations. They are also leveraging MyCrew a pilot app to allow its crew and pilots to have a single view of operational, administrative and technical information. Also, for increasing the productivity of its pilots, it deployed an Electronic Flight Bag, for automating the cockpit of its fleets, and providing them access to required information.
Avianca follows the data-oriented decision process to personalize its customer travel experience and to improve its operations through data and analytics. It proactively analyzes the data from multiple sources such as website, conversational platform, mobile app, etc. to understand customers unique needs and preferences, and uses such data insights to provide best fares for customers for their flight bookings and other customized services and offerings to them.
The report provides information and insights into Aviancas activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Avianca is exploring and utilizing artificial intelligence (AI), cloud, e-commerce, analytics alternative reality, automation and apps to achieve operational efficiencies and enhance the customer experience.
- Avianca is working towards building tools to improve its employees productivity and support self-service. For instance, the company is using SAP Success Factors solution to digitize and transform its HR operations. In 2018, Avianca also implemented Aribas ERP software E-volution for document digitization, tracking and to improve its supplier management process.
- The company collaborated with Microsoft Azure, a cloud solution and Check Point software technologies, a cybersecurity solutions provider, to migrate its e-commerce website to Microsoft Azure public cloud environment leveraging Check Points centralized compliance and security portfolio.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Aviancas travel operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Avianca.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Fill The Form For Sample Request