The Telefónica’s FastData underpins its customer-experience-driven BSS transformation
FastData is a Telefónica-developed intelligent data lake that enables fast and flexible data aggregation and querying, initially across BSS, but extending to OSS and the cloud. Telefónica used open-source tools to deliver a platform that supports a superior customer experience and business growth.
Telefónica’s FastData platform is a key enabler of its data-driven approach to operations, which enhances the customer experience and supports new channel partnerships.
THIS CASE STUDY PROVIDES:
- an overview of the FastData platform and Telefónica’s business objectives in developing it
- information about the FastData architecture and drivers for using open-source components
- a list of Telefónica’s achievements in creating cloud-native implementations of TM Forum Open Digital Architecture and its proposal for their standardisation across operators
- a FastData platform roadmap and plans for AI-based enhancements
- the business benefits of the FastData platform.
COVID-19 Impact on Industrial Automation - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Sustainability - The Most Important Theme for 2020 - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
The Telefnicas aims for its new IoT, cloud and security unit look challenging market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request