Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Jordan Telecom Operators Country intelligence Report" is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Jordan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom services revenue has increased from $1.0 billion in 2020 to $1.7 billion by 2025, at a robust CAGR of 9.8%, supported by revenue growth in the mobile data, mobile voice and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data service revenues will register a significant growth at a CAGR of 14.8% over 2020-2025, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in smartphone subscriptions and rising mobile data consumption for accessing online video content and social networking applications. Fixed broadband services revenue will register the fastest CAGR of 17.3% over 2020-2025 driven by strong growth in FTTH, cable and fixed wireless subscriptions on the back of ongoing coverage expansions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Jordan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Jordan will grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile revenue will account for 75.8% of the total service revenue in 2025, supported by increasing data ARPS, growth in smartphone subscriptions and rising mobile data consumption for accessing online video content and social networking applications
- Zain Jordan is expected to lead Jordans mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2020, followed by Orange Jordan and Umniah.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Jordans telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Jordans mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Jordans telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Jordan.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Jordan Telecom Operators Country intelligence Report is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Jordan today,View Report
2019 Future Of Jordan Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Jordan Telecommunications report 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Jordan telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.View Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request