Tunisia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Tunisia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tunisia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Tunisia will grow at a CAGR of 0.4% over 2020-2025, to reach $1.29 billion by 2025, supported by revenue growth in mobile data and pay-TV segments. Mobile data services revenue will grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2020-2025 period, supported by youth and tech user-targeted bundles that drive both data ARPS and consumption. Growing consumption of online video content and social networking applications will also support the ARPU as telcos increasingly bundle smartphones and data centric packages. Fixed broadband service revenues will increase in TND terms from TND618.9 million to TND740.9 million, while declining in US$ terms US$217.4 million in 2020 to US$213.2 million by 2025.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Tunisia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services market revenue in Tunisia will grow at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 62.5% share of total telecom revenue in 2025, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in smartphone subscriptions and rising mobile data consumption
- 4G subscriptions will grow continuously to account for a 88.7% share of the total mobile subscriptions by 2025.
- Ooredoo Tunisia led the mobile services market in 2020 followed by Tunisie Telecom, Orange Tunisia, and Lycamobile.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Tunisias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Tunisias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Tunisias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tunisia.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Tunisia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Tunisia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tunisia today, withView Report
2019 Future Of Tunisia Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Tunisia Telecommunications report 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Tunisia telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.View Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request