The Cloud-native 5G: preparing CSPs for the impact of Kubernetes (K8s)
The emerging Kubernetes (K8s) ecosystem is the cloud-native environment that will underpin 5G digital infrastructure, services and virtual network functions (VNFs). This report looks at the implications for communications service providers (CSPs) of adopting Kubernetes from digital infrastructure, application development and zero-touch operational automation perspectives.
Communications service providers 5G success will depend on having a low-cost, fast-to-deploy and scalable digital infrastructure based on Kubernetes.
IN THIS REPORT, WE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
- What are the drivers of CSPs’ adoption of K8s to support 5G?
- What approach should CSPs take to using a container-as-a-service (CaaS) alongside, or instead of, an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)?
- What are the implications of K8s for application development and specifically for 5G cloud-native network function (CNF) deployment?
- What organisational and skillset changes will be required as a result of the transition to K8s?
- How does K8s affect CSPs’ application delivery and support relationships between CSPs and their vendors?
COVID-19 Impact on Industrial Automation - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Sustainability - The Most Important Theme for 2020 - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Revenue management systems account for a large portion of overall CSP spend on software support systems, mainly due to the high cost of maintaining legacy frameworks. As digital transformation takesView Report
Communications service providers (CSPs) are weighed down by the legacy software architecture that proliferates across their organisations, including in their foundational asset, the network. This software has not been designedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request