4D Geographic Information System (GIS) Market
The scope of this report is focused on 4D GIS industry drivers and challenges. This report explores the industry by type, application and geography. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided. The 4D GIS market is segmented into three categories -
- Components: hardware, software, data, people and methods.
- Applications: aerospace and defense, government, healthcare, construction and manufacturing, natural resources and others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers global market trends with data from 2018 to 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections for 2019 to 2024. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global economic outlook of fourth dimension (4D) based geographic information system (GIS) market
- Analyses of global market trends, with interrelated market size and data from 2018 to 2019, and revenue projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on the role of 4D GIS mapping technology with regards to building infrastructure monitoring and analysis, increasing use of location-based services, and advancements in geospatial analytics with the emergence of artificial intelligence and big data analytics
- Understanding the role of 4D GIS components such as hardware, software, data, and methods/solutions and their GIS mapping applications in aerospace and defense, government, healthcare, telecommunication, manufacturing and construction, and natural resources etc.
- Listing of major market players within the 4D GIS field
Chapter 1 4D Geographic Information Systems
Study Goals and Objectives
Scope of Report
Market Drivers and Challenges
Growing Use of the Internet of Things and the Concept of the GIS of Things
Building Infrastructure Monitoring and Analysis Using 4D GIS
Growing Use of Location-Based Services
Advancements in Geospatial Analytics with the Emergence of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics
Regulatory and Legal Issues with Geospatial Technology
High Implementation Costs Associated with Solutions
4D GIS Components
4D GIS Application Areas
Aerospace and Defense
Construction and Manufacturing
4D GIS Potential by Region
Rest of the World
GIS Market Players
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 References
List Of Tables
Table 1 : Global Geospatial Analytics Market, by Region, Through 2024
List Of Figures
Figure 1 : Global GIS Economy, 2014-2024
Figure 2 : Global Geospatial Analytics Market, by Region, 2018-2024
4D Geographic Information System (GIS) Market market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2500View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
GIS is a computerized system that connects data with geography. Several decisions are taken using GIS, right from tracking a store location to predicting climate change and analyzing a crimeView Report
North America Geographic Information System Gis Software Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Geographic Information System Gis Software market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request