The FTTx coverage and capex: worldwide trends and forecasts 2019–2025
The business case for investment in FTTP access networks has become clearer in both emerging and developed markets. FTTP roll-outs will drive up global next-generation access (NGA) coverage from 55% at end 2019 to 65% at the end of 2025.
We forecast that the percentage of global premises covered by next-generation access will rise from 55.2% at the end of 2019 to 65% at the end of 2025.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- 7-year forecasts for flavours of FTTx and cable (DOCSIS3.0/3.1) coverage in 8 regions and 64 individual markets
- analysis of the key trends, drivers and inhibitors of network roll-out of FTTx
- an assessment of the level of capital expenditure to 2025.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT
- How quickly will next-generation access (NGA) coverage grow across different global regions and individual markets?
- Which markets represent the most-promising opportunities for vendors in terms of NGA coverage expansion?
- To what extent can NGA coverage grow in emerging markets across the globe?
- What will be the scale of roll-outs from non-incumbent FTTP operators?
- What are the coverage levels of Gigabit-capable broadband?
- Coverage (premises passed)
- Capex (network and connection)
- Split by architecture/technology:
- FTTC/VDSL or G.fast, FTTB/VDSL or G.fast, FTTB/LAN
- FTTP (split by incumbent and alternative operator)
- Cable DOCSIS3.0 or 3.1 (note: capex is not provided for cable DOCSIS3.0 or 3.1).
The report and accompanying data annex provide forecasts for 8 regions and 64 individual countries.
Operator migration strategies for the converged 5G core market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Tech Unicorns - Top 10 Themes in 2021 - Thematic ResearchThe term unicorn describes a rare, mythical creature, but unicorns (privately-held companies worth $1bn or more) are no longer rare.View Report
The overall wireline next-generation access (NGA) coverage growth will slow in some markets, but there are still significant opportunities for new infrastructure players to spend on FTTx. There is alsoView Report
This report provides 7-year forecasts for flavours of FTTx and cable (DOCSIS3.0/3.1) capex and coverage in 8 regions and 65 countries.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request