The PaaS and CaaS: tools to accelerate the development and deployment of cloud-native applications
CSPs should embrace a cloud-native model to achieve the high levels of automation and agility required for 5G virtualised networks. This report examines the steps that CSPs should follow in order to acquire the capabilities needed to redesign, deliver and/or manage applications and services.
CSPs must become familiar with the new cloud-native stack and upgrade their software capabilities to take full advantage of it.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- an explanation about why CSPs that want to deploy 5G networks will need to adopt cloud-native computing
- an overview of the challenges that CSPs will face when adopting the cloud-native model
- recommendations for CSPs that want to redesign their services as cloud-native, including:
- a brief description and definition of the cloud-native technology architecture
- an overview of the types of platform that are available for developing and deploying cloud-native applications
- a summary of the key vendors that provide cloud-native platform technology.
5G adoption and interest in the Middle East: consumer survey market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
5G, multi-layer architecture and RICs are the key areas of focus for players in the NAO space market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request