The Selecting a PaaS for CSPs 5G cloud-native development
CSPs’ 5G digital services and cloud-native network visions may be at risk if they do not take an efficient, platform-as-a-service (PaaS)-based approach to the production and operation of microservices. In this report, we examine why a PaaS is necessary and assess the challenges that CSPs face as they plan their strategy for PaaS adoption.
CSPs must decide whether to build or buy a PaaS depending on their needs and their software capabilities.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- an explanation of the challenges that cloud-native software development presents to CSPs that are planning their strategies to become more software-capable in preparation for 5G
- an assessment of the benefits of a PaaS to an operators organisation
- a discussion about whether to build or buy a PaaS and the implications of self-build
- an overview of the problems that CSPs may face when using a multi-vendor PaaS, and three approaches that they can take when they deploy cloud-native PaaS microservices
- recommendations for implementing the proposed solutions.
Operator migration strategies for the converged 5G core market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Tech Unicorns - Top 10 Themes in 2021 - Thematic ResearchThe term unicorn describes a rare, mythical creature, but unicorns (privately-held companies worth $1bn or more) are no longer rare.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request