The Selecting a PaaS for CSPs 5G cloud-native development
CSPs’ 5G digital services and cloud-native network visions may be at risk if they do not take an efficient, platform-as-a-service (PaaS)-based approach to the production and operation of microservices. In this report, we examine why a PaaS is necessary and assess the challenges that CSPs face as they plan their strategy for PaaS adoption.
CSPs must decide whether to build or buy a PaaS depending on their needs and their software capabilities.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- an explanation of the challenges that cloud-native software development presents to CSPs that are planning their strategies to become more software-capable in preparation for 5G
- an assessment of the benefits of a PaaS to an operators organisation
- a discussion about whether to build or buy a PaaS and the implications of self-build
- an overview of the problems that CSPs may face when using a multi-vendor PaaS, and three approaches that they can take when they deploy cloud-native PaaS microservices
- recommendations for implementing the proposed solutions.
COVID-19 Impact on Industrial Automation - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Sustainability - The Most Important Theme for 2020 - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request