The 5G mobile launch strategies: case studies and analysis
5G has been at the centre of discussions in the telecoms industry in 2019 and will continue to be so in 2020. This report features a series of case studies that examine mobile operators' go-to-market strategies for the launch of mobile 5G.
There is currently no sign of a 5G killer app, but operators can do more to use their video assets and partnerships and associate 5G with differentiated quality and exclusivities.
THIS REPORT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
- What are the different approaches adopted by mobile operators for launching consumer 5G mobile services?
- What are the pros and cons of various pricing approaches such as volume-based pricing, speed tiering and service-based pricing?
- What types of content and value-added services can be bundled into 5G tariffs?
- What types of 5G smartphones are available and at what prices? How can operators facilitate customers’ acquisition of expensive handsets?
- What are the early results of mobile 5G launches?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
5G adoption and interest in the Middle East: consumer survey market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
5G, multi-layer architecture and RICs are the key areas of focus for players in the NAO space market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
A Self-Organizing Network (SON) is an automation technology designed to make the planning, configuration, management, optimization and healing of mobile radio access networks simpler and faster. In the context ofView Report
This article explains why a 5G digital operations platform is an important part of communications service providers; preparations for the 5G digital era.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request