The Fujitsu: next-generation wireless
Fujitsu is a global ICT player with operations spanning system platforms such as servers and storage systems, systems integration services, consumer PCs and mobile handsets and electronic components such as semiconductors and circuit boards. It has been active in the radio access network (RAN) market since 2006.
Fujitsu views 5G as a significant opportunity to expand its business, most of which is in its domestic market, Japan.
THIS COMPANY PROFILE PROVIDES:
- a company summary
- a summary of the companys financial information
- analysis of the companys strategic direction
- a summary of the companys capabilities
- an overview of significant customers
- analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
COVID-19 Impact on Industrial Automation - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Sustainability - The Most Important Theme for 2020 - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request