The Radio access networks: worldwide forecast 2019–2023
This report provides forecasts for mobile network operator (MNO) spending on radio access network (RAN) equipment for 2019–2023.
MNO spending in the RAN market will grow to reach USD41.2 billion in 2023 as MNOs deploy 5G networks, improve their non-5G network capacity and coverage, and implement vRAN.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the RAN equipment market, split into:
- two market segments: sites and technology
- five market sub-segments: macro, micro and mini-macro (sites), and 5G and non-5G (technology)
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the digital infrastructure market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
5G adoption and interest in the Middle East: consumer survey
5G adoption and interest in the Middle East: consumer survey market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
5G, multi-layer architecture and RICs are the key areas of focus for players in the NAO space
5G, multi-layer architecture and RICs are the key areas of focus for players in the NAO space market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Global Wireless Radio Access Network (RAN) Market Research Report
Wireless Radio Access Network (RAN) is a part of mobile telecommunication system. It is wireless network infrastructure associated with macro cell RAN used for sharing cell sites, transport infrastructure, radioView Report
Global Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market Research Report 2021-2025
C-RAN (Cloud-RAN), sometimes referred to as Centralized-RAN, is a proposed architecture for future cellular networks. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a bigView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request