The Rapid migration or future flexibility: conflicting priorities for 5G non-standalone deployments
Taking 5G deployment short-cuts now can severely reduce the return on investment in the medium term.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed overview of the deployment options for operators, including dual connectivity and dynamic spectrum sharing
- analysis of how vendors can best support operators’ objectives for their multi-phase 5G deployments
- concrete recommendations for how operators and vendors can improve the return on investment in the 5G access network over the medium term, by investing upfront in advanced technologies and open systems
- a detailed update of the latest technical developments in this area and how they will affect operators’ migration choices and commercial potential
- an assessment of the solutions available, and emerging approaches such as open RAN.
Global Thermal Management Market – Analysis By Materials (Adhesive, Non-Adhesive), Devices, End Users, By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Thermal Management Market was valued at USD 44.75 billion in the year 2020. With the increased disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and India,View Report
Smart Clothing (Wearable Tech) - Thematic ResearchSmart clothing is a type of wearable tech. It includes garments and footwear with integrated sensors that transmit biometric and other datasets. Smart clothingView Report
World Energy Trends, Outlook and Strategies to 2025- Which fuels and Strategies will prevail in the rapidly changing environment?
World Energy Trends, Outlook and Strategies to 2025- Which fuels and Strategies will prevail in the rapidly changing environment?View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request