Component makers sector scorecard - Thematic Research
Since 2010, a profusion of cheap sensors has driven exponential growth in the Internet of Things (IoT). IoT is now the strongest force in the global components industry. New opportunities for component manufacturers will include increased demand for lenses and lidar (light detection and ranging), the hardware that will support new computer vision applications, particularly in the automotive and robotics sectors. Intelligent automation of robots is necessary if they are to deliver their promised cost savings, but robotics vendors and users will continue to struggle to bridge the artificial intelligence (AI) skills gap. Component makers will benefit from innovation across multiple sectors.
Automotive will continue to be a driving force behind battery technology investments, which will remain focused on lithium-ion technology. 3D printing will be boosted by advances in metal-based printing. Biosensing, in both consumer and medical devices, will continue to grow and advanced quantum dot displays could threaten OLED, particularly in TVs.
This report provides information on key themes that will impact the component makers sector over the next two years, including IoT, machine vision, robotics, batteries, 3D printing, biosensors, and M&A.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the component makers sector.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
- It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting component makers.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This component makers sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
SECTOR SCORECARD: COMPONENT MAKERS
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Component makers sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchSince 2010, a profusion of cheap sensors has driven exponential growth in the Internet of Things (IoT). IoT is now the strongest force inView Report
Europe RTLS Market By Technology (WiFi, UWB, Infrared [IR], Ultrasound, Bluetooth, GPS, and Others), By Component (Hardware, Software, and Services), By Industry Vertical (Healthcare, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, Government, Education, Sports & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, and Others) – Forecast up to 2025
Europe RTLS Market By Technology (WiFi, UWB, Infrared [IR], Ultrasound, Bluetooth, GPS, and Others), By Component (Hardware, Software, and Services), By Industry Vertical (Healthcare, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, Government, Education, Sports & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, and Others) Forecast up to 2025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3500View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request