Industrial automation sector scorecard - Thematic Research
Industrial automation is, in essence, the reason why industrial companies are undergoing digitization programs. Automation promises to bring down operational costs, improve process efficiencies, and enable the development of new digital services for customers. The rapid digitization of Chinese industry is a significant driver, forcing others to adopt a razor-sharp focus on cost management.
Industrial automation is a primary goal of Industry 4.0, underpinned by industrial internet devices, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), 3D printing, and augmented reality (AR). Implementing a digital twin approach to data management will be critical for an enterprise-wide approach to automation.
This report provides information on key themes that will impact the industrial automation sector over the next two years, including Industry 4.0, the Industrial Internet, industrial robots, AI, digital twins, AR, VR, and 3D printing.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the industrial automation sector.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
- It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting the industrial automation sector.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This industrial automation sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
SECTOR SCORECARD: INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
The Industrial IoT case studies: partnering for 5G success market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Industrial automation sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchIndustrial automation is, in essence, the reason why industrial companies are undergoing digitization programs. Automation promises to bring down operational costs, improve process efficiencies,View Report
Intelligent Automation Market By Component (Platform, Services), By Application (Business Process Automation, Industrial Automation, IT Infrastructure Automation), By Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy & Utilities), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, Latin America) – Global Forecast up to 2025
Global Intelligent Automation Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecast up to 2025The market research report includes a detailed segmentation of the global intelligent automation market by component (platformView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Industrial Automation Instrument Report by Material, Application, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request