Telecom infrastructure equipment sector scorecard - Thematic Research
Over the next five years, telecom operators will increase their investments in 5G and edge computing, benefiting the equipment vendors that dominate this market. 5G roll-outs have been slower than many analysts expected and, outside of the US, China, South Korea, and Japan, demand for 5G equipment will remain underwhelming.
Also, the leading 5G equipment vendors - Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia - will have to deal with a tense geopolitical environment. Edge computing - which allows the processing of data-rich services to take place at the edge of the network, closer to the customer - will be the main growth driver in the telecom infrastructure market in 2020. Silicon photonics - an emerging technology that can increase data transfer speeds - is still very much in the development phase but, in the longer term, this is the technology that will truly disrupt the telecom equipment market.
This report provides information on key themes that will impact the telecom infrastructure equipment sector over the next two years, including 5G, IoT, silicon photonics, SDN, edge computing, and blockchain.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the telecom infrastructure equipment sector.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
- It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting the telecom infrastructure equipment sector.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This telecom infrastructure equipment sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
SECTOR SCORECARD: TELECOM INFRASTRUCTURE EQUIPMENT
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Nicaragua Telecom Operators: Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Joint Construction and Sharing of 5G Telecom Infrastructure in Asia market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1800View Report
Telecoms Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: 1) Telcom Market Segmentation By Type - Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Wireless Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware, Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers 2) Wired Telecommunications Carriers Segmentation By Type - Fixed Telephony Services, Broadband Internet Services, Direct-To-Home (DTH) Services 3) Wireless Telecommunications Carriers Segmentation By Type - Wireless Internet Services, Cellular/Mobile Telephone Services 4) Communications Hardware Segmentation By Type - General Communication Equipment, Broadcast Communications Equipment, Telecoms Infrastructure Equipment 5) Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers Segmentation By Type - Satellite Telecommunications, Telecommunication Resellers, Others - Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers Covering: Apple, AT&T, Verizon communications, China mobile, Samsung
Telecoms Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request