Guatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Guatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024.Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
GlobalData expects Guatemalas total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue will reach $2.8 billion in 2019. The total revenue will increase to $3.2 billion by 2024, driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest contributing segment towards revenues with 40.9% share of total revenues in 2019 driven by increasing smartphones and M2M subscriptions and growing data ARPU over 2019-2024.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guatemala.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue will reach $2.8 billion in 2019 and is set to increase further to reach $3.1 billion by 2024-end, reflecting a CAGR of 2.3% over 2019-2024, driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments.
- Fixed broadband revenue will increase at a CAGR of 1.6% over the 2019-2024 period, led by steady growth in service adoption, particularly through cable technology.
- 4G will account for 38.3% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2019 and will grow to account for 88.8% share by 2024 led by growing adoption of 4G-smartphones and discount device bundles with 4G services.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guatemalas telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guatemalas mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guatemalas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guatemala.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Guatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportGuatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, withView Report
2019 Future Of Guatemala Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Guatemala Telecommunications report 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Guatemala telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.View Report
Telecom operators sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe telecom services industry is on a flat to failing growth path. Growing aggression from Silicon Valley, national regulation, and decades of pricing increasesView Report
South Africa Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportSouth Africa: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Africa today,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request