IT Infrastructure Equipment Sector Scorecard - Thematic Research
The market for IT infrastructure equipment will be dominated by increased options for customers data management and increased demand for solutions that serve specific workloads. Demand for private cloud is increasing and there is scope for differentiation, particularly in hybrid solutions that simplify the complexity of enterprise data management. The Internet of Things (IoT) will push edge computing up the agenda, as data will increasingly be processed close to where its created. New ecosystem partnerships between IT and telcos will deliver edge services.
This report provides information on key trends that will impact the IT infrastructure equipment sector over the next two years, including private cloud, edge computing, AI, virtualization, and quantum computing.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the IT infrastructure equipment sector.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
- It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting the IT infrastructure equipment sector.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This IT infrastructure equipment sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Sector Scorecard: IT infrastructure equipment
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
This profile assesses Comvivas digital BSS products, solutions and services. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Oil and Gas 4.0 - Underlying Technologies, Use Cases and Telco Positioning StrategiesOil and Gas 4.0 - Underlying Technologies, Use Cases and Telco Positioning Strategies is a new Global OutlookView Report
5G Infrastructure Equipment Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change
5G Infrastructure Equipment Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4000View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Data Center IT Infrastructure Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Data Center IT Infrastructure market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreakView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request