IT Infrastructure Equipment Sector Scorecard - Thematic Research
The market for IT infrastructure equipment will be dominated by increased options for customers data management and increased demand for solutions that serve specific workloads. Demand for private cloud is increasing and there is scope for differentiation, particularly in hybrid solutions that simplify the complexity of enterprise data management. The Internet of Things (IoT) will push edge computing up the agenda, as data will increasingly be processed close to where its created. New ecosystem partnerships between IT and telcos will deliver edge services.
This report provides information on key trends that will impact the IT infrastructure equipment sector over the next two years, including private cloud, edge computing, AI, virtualization, and quantum computing.
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and lagging companies.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 50 biggest themes driving growth in the IT infrastructure equipment sector.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
- It looks at major technology and macro-economic trends impacting the IT infrastructure equipment sector.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This IT infrastructure equipment sector scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
Sector Scorecard: IT infrastructure equipment
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
Digital twins are a convergence technology that involves making a digital replica of a living and non-living physical entity. In addition to performing digital simulation analysis and presenting the real-timeView Report
The IoT MVNOs are looking for closer partnerships with MNOs in order to address customer requirements
The IoT MVNOs are looking for closer partnerships with MNOs in order to address customer requirements market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Telecoms Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: 1) Telcom Market Segmentation By Type - Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Wireless Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware, Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers 2) Wired Telecommunications Carriers Segmentation By Type - Fixed Telephony Services, Broadband Internet Services, Direct-To-Home (DTH) Services 3) Wireless Telecommunications Carriers Segmentation By Type - Wireless Internet Services, Cellular/Mobile Telephone Services 4) Communications Hardware Segmentation By Type - General Communication Equipment, Broadcast Communications Equipment, Telecoms Infrastructure Equipment 5) Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers Segmentation By Type - Satellite Telecommunications, Telecommunication Resellers, Others - Satellite & Telecommunications Resellers Covering: Apple, AT&T, Verizon communications, China mobile, Samsung
Telecoms Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Telecom infrastructure equipment sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchOver the next five years, telecom operators will increase their investments in 5G and edge computing, benefiting the equipment vendors that dominate thisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request