Telco IoT Market Opportunity Assessment and Offerings in Asia-Pacific
Telco IoT Market Opportunity Assessment and Offerings in Asia-Pacific , a new Telecom Insider Report provides an executive-level overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) market oppurtunity for telecoms companies in Asia-Pacific . It delivers qualitative insights into the IoT market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Telcos across Asia-Pacific are positioning themselves across various layers of the IoT value chain, from connectivity up through to application and operation management. Emerging market telcos that are at the early stages of their IoT service deployments typically provide simple connectivity platforms with limited platform controls often in partnership with larger global IoT platform providers. More advanced Asia-Pacific market telcos are developing IoT ecosystems, bringing together partners from devices to software to offer end to end solutions.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides an overview of the value chain in the IoT market and how telcos portfolios of IoT services are positioned.
- Section 2: IoT Revenue Forecast: This section looks at total global IoT revenues as well as IoT revenues in Asia-Pacific. The section also covers key drivers behind the IoT revenue forecasts.
- Section 3: Telco IoT Offerings and Strategies to Capture the IoT Market Opportunity: This section presents two case studies on operators in Asia-Pacific and how their IoT solution portfolios address the growing IoT market opporunity in the region.
- Section 4: Key Findings and Recomendations: A of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the Asia-Pacific IoT market.
- Asia-Pacific is the worlds largest IoT region with IoT revenue totalling US$35 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow rapidly over the coming years to 2023. Software and services accounted for the majority of IoT revenue in 2018, while devices accounted for the second largest portion followed by connectivity.
- Telcos in Asia-Pacific are keenly aware of the IoT opportunity, and many, particularly in more advanced mobile markets are forming IoT strategies to move beyond connectivity to provide additional services around platforms, integration, and security, as well as applications and operation management.
- Some telcos are beginning to add verticalized solutions to their more horizontal IoT platforms. As telcos gain experience in particularly engagements they can begin to templatize IoT deployment approaches for industry specific use cases.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of IoT portfolios and positioning in the Asia-Pacific markets.
- The report investigates IoT revenue trends and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in the Asia-Pacific region.
- To study Asia-Pacifics most competitive telecom IoT providers, in order to inform strategical decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider IoT market, and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context
Defining Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to
IoT Market Context
Telcos IoT Value Chain
Telcos Positioning in the IoT Value chain
Telcos IoT Platforms and Solution Launches
Section 2: IoT Revenue Forecast
IoT Forecast Coverage
Global - IoT Revenue Forecast
Asia-Pacific - IoT Revenue Forecast
Section 3: Telco IoT Offerings and Approaches to
Capture the IoT Market Opportunity
IoT Offerings and Strategies: SK Telecom
IoT Offerings and Strategies: Telstra
Section 4: Findings and Recommendations
Key Findings and Recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: IOT AND M2M OVERVIEW
Exhibit 2: KEY IOT MARKET DRIVERS
Exhibit 3: TELCOS PORTFOLIO AND EXPERTISE
AGAINST THE IOT VALUE CHAINS
Exhibit 4:TELCOS IOT VALUE CHAIN AND PORTFOLIO
OF SELECT TELCOS WITHIN THE IOT VALUE CHAIN
Exhibit 5: TELCO IOT PLATFORM & SOLUTION
Exhibit 6: IOT MARKET FORECAST SEGMENTS COVERED
Exhibit 7: GLOBAL IOT REVENUE BY TECHNOLOGY
Exhibit 8: GLOBAL IOT CONNECTIVITY REVENUE BY
ACCESS TECHNOLOGY, 2018 AND 2023
Exhibit 9: GLOBAL IOT REVENUE BY VERTICAL
INDUSTRY, 2018 AND 2023
Exhibit 10: ASIA-PACIFIC IOT REVENUE BY
TECHNOLOGY SEGMENT, 2018-2023
Exhibit 11:GLOBAL IOT REVENUE BY VERTICAL
INDUSTRY, 2018 AND 2023
Exhibit 12: SKTS IOT PORTFOLIO SNAPSHOT
Exhibit 13: SKT IOT CASE STUDY SNAPSHOT
Exhibit 14: IOT ECOSYSTEM STAKEHOLDERS, SKT IN
Exhibit 15: TELSTRA IOT PORTFOLIO SNAPSHOT
Exhibit 16: TELSTRA IOT CASE STUDY SNAPSHOT
Exhibit 17: IOT ECOSYSTEM STAKEHOLDERS, TELSTRA
IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Oil and Gas 4.0 - Underlying Technologies, Use Cases and Telco Positioning StrategiesOil and Gas 4.0 - Underlying Technologies, Use Cases and Telco Positioning Strategies is a new Global OutlookView Report
5G Consumer Commercial Use Cases Update and Telco Go-To-Market Strategies5G Consumer Commercial Use Cases Update and Telco Go-To-Market Strategies, a global outlook report by GlobalData, provides a status update onView Report
Logistics 4.0 - Outlook of the most promising LPWAN IoT market market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2750View Report
The cellular IoT market in the MENA region Technologies & market forecasts up to 2025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 2200View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request