HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (6823) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd (HKT), a subsidiary of PCCW Ltd, is a telecommunications service provider. The company offers broadband, fixed-line, local data, local telephony, mobile, international telecommunications, enterprise solutions, and other telecommunications businesses including customer premises equipment sales, consulting, outsourcing, and contact centers. It offers products such as handsets and tablets, and service plans and applications under 1O1O, eye, CSL, HKT Premier, Like 100 and netvigator brand names. The company also operates loyalty and rewards program across operations through The Club. It has operational presence across Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. HKT is headquartered in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Key Facts
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Key Employees
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Major Products and Services
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - History
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Company Statement
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Mobile
Business Segment: Others Business
Business Segment: TSS
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong
Geographical Segment: Mainland China, Macau and Taiwan, China
Geographical Segment: Others
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Corporate Strategy
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Strengths
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Weaknesses
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Opportunities
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Threats
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Key Facts
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Key Employees
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Major Products and Services
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, History
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Other Locations
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Subsidiaries
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Key Competitors
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Annual Ratios
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
HKT Trust and HKT Ltd, Ratio Charts
Comfort and Uncertainty TrendSights Analysis 2021 - Delivering Authentic and Engaging Experiences in Order to Offer Reassurance and Create a Sense of Trust and Loyalty
Comfort and Uncertainty TrendSights Analysis 2021 - Delivering Authentic and Engaging Experiences in Order to Offer Reassurance and Create a Sense of Trust and LoyaltyThis report, part of GlobalDatas TrendSightsView Report
NGOs And Charitable Organizations Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Trust And Foundations; Voluntary Health Organizations; Human Rights Organizations; Environment, Conservation And Wildlife Organizations; Other NGOs And Charitable Organizations 2) By Mode of Donation: Online; Offline 3) By Organisation Location: Domestic; International Covering: Wikimedia; BRAC; Acumen Fund; Cure Violence; Medecins Sans Frontiers
NGOs And Charitable Organizations Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the criticalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request