InterDigital Inc (IDCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
InterDigital Inc (InterDigital) designs and develops advanced cellular technologies for wireless and digital cellular products. It develops cellular technologies for time division multiple access (TDMA); code division multiple access (CDMA); orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA); and multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) technologies. InterDigital also develops IEEE 802 related products, video processing, display and coding technology, digital cellular technologies, and other wireless standards, including 2G, 3G, and 4G. These technologies include radio resource measurements, handover among radio access technologies, wireless network management, mesh networks, wireless network security and broadband wireless. The company offers its services across the US, South Korea, Canada, Sweden, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, and China. InterDigital is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
InterDigital Inc - Key Facts
InterDigital Inc - Key Employees
InterDigital Inc - Key Employee Biographies
InterDigital Inc - Major Products and Services
InterDigital Inc - History
InterDigital Inc - Company Statement
InterDigital Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
InterDigital Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Patent Licensing Royalties
Business Segment: Patent Sales
Business Segment: Technology Solutions
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other Asia
Geographical Segment: Other Europe
Geographical Segment: South Korea
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
Geographical Segment: The US
InterDigital Inc - Corporate Strategy
InterDigital Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
InterDigital Inc - Strengths
InterDigital Inc - Weaknesses
InterDigital Inc - Opportunities
InterDigital Inc - Threats
InterDigital Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
InterDigital Inc, Key Facts
InterDigital Inc, Key Employees
InterDigital Inc, Key Employee Biographies
InterDigital Inc, Major Products and Services
InterDigital Inc, History
InterDigital Inc, Other Locations
InterDigital Inc, Subsidiaries
InterDigital Inc, Joint Venture
InterDigital Inc, Key Competitors
InterDigital Inc, Ratios based on current share price
InterDigital Inc, Annual Ratios
InterDigital Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
InterDigital Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
InterDigital Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
InterDigital Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
InterDigital Inc, Ratio Charts
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request