Bolivia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Bolivia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bolivia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Bolivia over 2020-2025 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by increasing data consumption for accessing online video content over 4G network, rising adoption of smartphones and growing data ARPU over 2020-2025. Fixed broadband revenue growth will be led by steady growth in FTTH subscriptions and improving broadband penetration, on the back of ongoing investment by government in development of fixed broadband infrastructure and boosting international capacity. Pay-TV services revenue driven by steady growth in cable TV, DTH, and IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Bolivia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to national broadband plans, mobile number portability, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue will reach $1.9 billion in 2020 and is set to increase further to reach $2.6 billion by 2024-end, reflecting a CAGR of 6.9% over 2020-2025
- Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR rate of 9.2% over the forecast period, with growing data consumption over 4G network.
- The top two mobile operators, Entel Bolivia and Tigo Bolivia, will account for 84.5% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Bolivias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- AccompanyingForecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Bolivias mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Bolivias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Bolivia.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request