The Application-to-person messaging: worldwide trends and forecasts 2019–2024
The number of application-to-person (A2P) messages is increasing worldwide because businesses are introducing mobile and digital channels in order to interact with their customers and recruit new ones. Person-to-person (P2P) SMS messaging traffic has progressively been overtaken by that from OTT services, but SMS is currently still the most-used channel for A2P communication, and it will remain so until 2024.
Businesses spent USD24 billion on A2P messaging in 2018; this will grow to USD40 billion by 2024.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- an outlook on the application-to-person (A2P) messaging services market worldwide, including:
- traffic estimates and forecasts up to 2024
- business spend estimates and forecasts up to 2024
- traffic and spend by use case
- traffic and spend by industry vertical
- a breakdown of the A2P messaging services market by region.
The Ericsson: AI and analytics market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request