The Automated assurance: worldwide forecast 2019–2023
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific automated assurance software systems and related services for 2019–2023. It provides details on spending by delivery type, service type, sub-segment and region. The report also provides recommendations for how vendors and CSPs can approach the changing demands of telecoms automated assurance software.
Intelligent assurance automation based on ML/AI, the need to assure virtual, hybrid and cloud-native networks for 5G and dynamic business services such as SD-WAN will drive revenue growth during the forecast period.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the automated assurance systems market, split into:
- five application segments: probe systems, service management, fault and event management, performance monitoring and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the automated assurance systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
The Ericsson: AI and analytics market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
The Splunk: AI and analytics market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
A 33-Country Survey of the Automated Microbiology Market 2019: Supplier Shares, Segmentation Forecasts, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Latest Instrumentation, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new 33-country survey from contains over 1,000 pages and 550 tables, and provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed toView Report
Automated Assurance Systems execute a multi-pronged strategy for assurance automation that includes intelligent automation.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request