Romania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Romania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Romania today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue growth in Romania over 2020-2025 will be supported by mobile data, fixed voice, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Rising consumption of mobile data services and growing adoption of relatively higher ARPU 4G/5G plans will spur mobile data revenues growth. Fixed broadband revenue growth will be supported by government and operator investments in fixed broadband expansion.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Romania.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Romania will grow at a CAGR of 9.3% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile data service revenue will almost double to reach US$2.1billion by 2025 at the fastest CAGR of 20.3%.
- Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 9.5%, driven by government and telco initiatives to extend broadband connectivity.
- Pay-TV revenue will also grow, supported by increasing cable and IPTV subscriptions.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Romanias telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Romanias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Romanias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Romania.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request