OTT Video Content, Pricing, and Market Opportunity in Africa and the Middle East - 2019
The OTT video market in AME features strong competition between regional brands such as Icflix, Shahid, OSNs Wavo, or BeIN Sports and international players such as Starz Play, Netflix, Amazon, and Google Play Videos. After launching in Africa and the Middle East in 2016, Netflix and Amazon are posing a growing threat to local OTT video operators with their rich content offerings. A diversified portfolio of original, local-language productions and foreign content will be a key competitive advantage helping OTT video service providers to gain more customers.
"OTT Video Content, Pricing, and Market Opportunity in Africa and the Middle East - 2019" is a new Telecom Insider Report that offers a detailed analysis of the SVoD video market in Africa and the Middle East. The report analyzes growth opportunities in the SVoD market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers.
OTT video content and pricing strategy: This section provides an analysis of key content trends and pricing strategies used by players in the region.
SVoD forecast: This section examines more specifically the regions SVoD subscribers market trends and forecast for Africa and the Middle East.
Key findings and recommendations: A of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT players, and regulators.
- From a regional perspective, countries in the MENA region have a relatively more developed SVoD market compared to that of SSA. Improving fixed and mobile broadband access supported by commercial 5G launches will enable OTT video consumption.
- The SVoD market in AME is diverse with a growing number of OTT players and partnerships emerging. OTT players in AME frequently use a blend of multi-lingual, original, and local content to attract consumers.
- A number of partnerships between telcos and OTT providers took place in last several years. For example, Viva Kuwait signed a partnership deal with Starz Play, allowing users to make purchases without the need for a credit card.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of over-the-top video (OTT) SVoD video market in the Africa and the Middle East market.
- The report investigates OTT video market and pay-TV trends and market overview, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing them, with examples from OTT providers in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the SVoD market, current trends and market dynamics of the leading OTT service providers in two countries. Key findings and recommendations are presented for the Africa and the Middle Eastern markets.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Section 1: OTT Video Content & Pricing Strategies
OTT video market context
OTT video content trends
OTT video pricing strategies
OTT video partnerships
Section 2: SVoD forecast
Africa and the Middle East in a global context
Pay-TV service evolution in Africa and the Middle East
SVoD trends in Africa and the Middle East
Section 3: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Ibotta Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileLaunched in 2012, ibotta is a mobile technology company that offers a cloud-based cashback shopping application.ScopeThe report provides information and insights into Ibottas, including -View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20202025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20212026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the pay-TV and OTT video market in the Middle East and North Africa, and includes overviews of countries in the region. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request