Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
The total telecom service revenue in Guinea will grow at a CAGR of 0.5% over the forecast period of 2019-2024. Mobile voice service will remain the largest revenue contributor over the forecast period, contributing around 74.0% of the total service revenue in 2019. Mobile data revenue will register the fastest growth rate, at a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecast period, supported by a steady rise in smartphone subscriptions, growing adoption of 3G services, and projected rise in 4G subscriptions. Fixed services revenue will remain minor in comparison to mobile revenue throughout the forecast period, due to the underdeveloped nature of fixed infrastructure in the country.
"Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guinea.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Guinea will grow at a CAR of 0.5% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile data will be the fastest growing revenue segment, expanding at a CAGR of 10.1% over 2019-2024 supported by a steady rise in smartphone subscriptions, growing adoption of 3G services, and projected rise in 4G subscriptions.
- 2G will remain the leading mobile technology until year-end 2019, where 3G will overtake 2G from 2020 onwards.
- With Orange launched the countrys first commercial 4G services in May 2019 and looking to expand its coverage to 90% of the population will provide opportunities for investors and operators alike.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guineas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guineas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guineas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportThe total telecom service revenue in Guinea will grow at a CAGR of 0.5% over the forecast period of 2019-2024. Mobile voice service will remainView Report
Guinea-Bissau Country Intelligence ReportTotal telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau will reach US$67 million in 2019, an increase of 2.3% from 2018, which is mainly due to growth in mobile dataView Report
Telecom operators sector scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe telecom services industry is on a flat to failing growth path. Growing aggression from Silicon Valley, national regulation, and decades of pricing increasesView Report
Guatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportGuatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request