Philippines Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Total telecommunication and pay-TV service revenue will reach an estimated US$7.7 billion in 2019 to US$9.2 billion in 2024 led by growth in the mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2019-2024, driven by increasing mobile Internet subscriptions, fast growing M2M connections and growing adoption of 4G services. Going forward, Pay-TV segment revenues will grow at a CAGR of 3.0% over 2019-2024 supported by the steady growth in DTH and IPTV subscriptions.
"Philippines Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Philippines today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Philippines.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Phillipines will grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over 2019 to 2024, driven by increasing mobile Internet subscriptions, fast growing M2M connections and growing adoption of 4G services.
- 4G will surpass 3G and emerge as the leading mobile technology in 2021. The launch of 5G home broadband service by Globe in 2019 marked the arrival of 5G in the country
- The top two mobile operators Glkobe and PLDT, will account for a majority 99.3% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Philippines telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Philippines mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Philippines telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Philippines.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay TV Service Market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Philippines Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportTotal telecommunication and pay-TV service revenue will reach an estimated US$7.7 billion in 2019 to US$9.2 billion in 2024 led by growth in the mobileView Report
Philippines UPS Systems Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By KVA Ratings (Up to 1 KVA, 1.1-5 KVA, 5.1-20 KVA, 20.1-50 KVA, 50.1-200 KVA and Above 200 KVA), By Applications (Residential, Industrial and Commercial including Offices, Healthcare, BFSI, Hospitality, Education, Data Center and Others.), By Regions (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao) and Competitive Landscape
Growing construction market due to rising demand for commercial office spaces, rapidly expanding BPO sector, surging demand for the hospitality infrastructure as well as growing ICT sector were the keyView Report
Nicaragua Telecom Operators: Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request