Venezuela Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Total telecommunication and pay-TV service revenue in Venezuela will decline from US$121.2 million in 2019 to US$96.4 million by 2024, a five-year CAGR of -4.5% in US dollar terms. However, in local currency terms, revenue will expand at a significantly high CAGR of 3,143.0% over the forecast period as a result of the hyperinflation engulfing the nation.
"Venezuela Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Venezuela today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Venezuela.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Mobile subscription penetration of population in Venezuela will reach an estimated 74.8% in 2019, far behind the regional average of 113.4%.
- Smartphone subscriptions will reach an estimated 14.2 million by year-end 2019 and increase at a CAGR of 1.9% over 2019-2024 to 15.6 million by 2024, driven by the availability of low-cost smartphones from vendors such as Siragon, Soneview, BLU, and XIAOMI.
- Prepaid SIMs will account for 93.4% of total mobile subscriptions in 2019 and will remain the dominant category throughout the forecast period as due to the fragile economic situation in the country, severily affecting consumption levels.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Venezuelas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Venezuelas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV services, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Venezuelas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Venezuela.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Venezuela Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportTotal telecommunication and pay-TV service revenue in Venezuela will decline from US$121.2 million in 2019 to US$96.4 million by 2024, a five-year CAGR of -4.5%View Report
2019 Future Of Venezuela Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Venezuela Telecommunications report 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Venezuela telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.View Report
Nicaragua Telecom Operators: Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request