Canada Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Canada Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Canada today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Canada is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% over 2020-2025 , supported by growth in mobile broadband, mobile messaging and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenues will grow at a fast CAGR of 8.9% over 2020-2025, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in mobile Internet subscriptions, and growing data usage. Fixed broadband revenues will grow at a CAGR of 3.6%, driven by increasing broadband ARPU and projected growth in FTTH subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Canada.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Canada will grow at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2020-2025.
- Total mobile revenue will account for 50.7% of the total telecom revenue by 2025.
- 4G will remain the leading mobile technology throughout the forecast period. However, its subscription share will decline from 91.1% in 2020 to 63.9% by 2025.
- The top three mobile operators, Bell Canada, Rogers, and Telus will account for a 89.7% share of the overall mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Canadas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Canadas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Canadas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Canada.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Pay TV Market in Canada to 2021: Service Adoption and Market Share Analytics by Operator and Technology, ARPS and Overall Revenues
Pay TV Market in Canada to 2021: Service Adoption and Market Share Analytics by Operator and Technology, ARPS and Overall RevenuesGlobalDatas report Pay TV Market in Canada to 2021: ServiceView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request