Tambla Ltd (COM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tambla Ltd (Tambla) offers business software and services such as workforce management and cloud solutions. The company through its intelligent workforce solution offers a wide collection of tools to help organization in managing the workforces efficiently. Its offerings include rostering and scheduling, workforce planning, labor cost management, award interpretation, fatigue risk management, time and attendance, leave management, risk management and safety compliance, employee self-service portals, and workforce analytics. The company serves a broad range of industries including aviation, security, ports, healthcare, transportation, government, childcare, temporary staffing services, aged care, event and facility management, retail and hospitality. The company operates in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and the UK. Tambla is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Tambla Ltd - Key Facts
Tambla Ltd - Key Employees
Tambla Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Tambla Ltd - Major Products and Services
Tambla Ltd - History
Tambla Ltd - Company Statement
Tambla Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Tambla Ltd - Business Description
Product Category: Clock maintenance
Product Category: Customer support
Product Category: Development
Product Category: Product services
Product Category: Royalties and commissions
Product Category: Sale of clocks
Product Category: Sale of software licenses
Product Category: Subscriptions
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: New Zealand
Geographical Segment: The UK
Tambla Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Tambla Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tambla Ltd - Strengths
Tambla Ltd - Weaknesses
Tambla Ltd - Opportunities
Tambla Ltd - Threats
Tambla Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Tambla Ltd, Key Facts
Tambla Ltd, Key Employees
Tambla Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Tambla Ltd, Major Products and Services
Tambla Ltd, History
Tambla Ltd, Subsidiaries
Tambla Ltd, Key Competitors
Tambla Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Tambla Ltd, Annual Ratios
Tambla Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Tambla Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Tambla Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Tambla Ltd, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request